- PSI receives and stores information you give us. We use the information for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing insurance plan for you, improving our service, and communicating with you.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below: With the customer's authorization, PSI may provide the insurance coverage information to school administrators, medical service providers, and the insurance company. PSI does not share customer information with any other third parties.
- PSI does not reveal all the digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Your information is protected by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. . The personal information (includes but is not limited to Social Security Number and Credit Card information) you provide via PSI website is collected through PSI Secure Server. The information you submit on PSI Secure Server travels the Internet encrypted. Please check for the Secured Site logo displayed on PSI's website to verify.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- PSI customer information is protected by an authentication process which requires a unique ID and Password to access.
If you have any further questions regarding the privacy issue, please feel free to send inquiries to: email@example.com