|Find a Network Doctor
In the event of sickness or injury, the student should:
1. Report at once to the Student Health Center, if available.
2. For referral to a participating provider (doctor, hospital, or lab) please visit: http://www.firststudent.com/schools/PSIInternationalStudentInsurancePlans/find_a_doctor.htm
3. If you are unable to find what you're looking for on the website, please call 1-800-505-4160, 7am-7pm CST (if asked, your policy is ACSA - PSI Health Insurance Plans - Plan C, D or E).
4. Submit Medical Claims by MAIL or ELECTRONICALLY:
BY MAIL - Send this Claim Form & All Itemized Bills to:
P.O. Box 809025
Dallas, TX 75380-9025
Please fill out the entire first page and be sure to indicate your current address when you submit this. Your doctor will need to fill out the second page of the form
ELECTRONICALLY - Doctors/Hospitals can also submit a claim electronically, using Emedeon (formerly WebMD). This gives a faster turn-around time than submitting a claim by mail. Check with
your doctor to see if they are a participant. If they are, show them your ID Card. Electronic Data interchange (EDI) Payor ID: 74227
For Benefit and Claim Questions, please call 1-800-505-4160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If a student was to call in who did not speak English, the language line would be used, and a translator would be provided for all languages.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Always bring your PSI ID Card & Claim Form when you visit the hospital. You can download this from your PSI online account.
2. If you pay for your medical bills upfront, please complete a Claim Form and attached all itemized bills, statements, and receipts attached, and send it to our claims division by Mail. For details on how to file claims, please click here
3. If a Preferred Provider is not available in the Network Area, benefits will be paid at the level of benefits shown as Preferred Provider benefits. Please keep in mind, although the website is updated frequently, it does not always reflect the most up to date information. Prior to being seen, you should always confirm the Preferred Provider is part of the network, as this can change without notice by calling 1-800-505-4160 and/or by asking the Doctor/Hospital. Network Area is 50 mile radius around your school campus.
4. If the Covered Medical Expense is incurred due to a Medical Emergency, benefits will be paid at the Preferred Provider level of benefits.